• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Why you should vote for Trump

Donald Trump has vowed to immediately halt offshore wind energy projects “on day one” of a new term as US president, in his most explicit threat yet to the industry and the latest in a series of promises to undo key aspects of the transition to cleaner energy. “We are going to make sure that that ends on day one,” Trump, the presumptive Republican nominee for November’s presidential election, said of the offshore wind farms. “I’m going to write it out in an executive order. It’s going to end on day one.”

Teh Gruaniad

(y)
And that's somehow supposed to be good?

Swizzle is still bowled over by Trump's masterful argument during the 2020 debate he had with Biden. In the video clip below, he explains his carefully thought out position on the subject. The birds. Let's not forget about all those dead birds!

I think Swizzle is still convinced of Trump’s prediction that Biden would cause the markets to crash. Hit over 40,000 today - for a bit.

The one thing that would bring a smile to the lips of Republicans these days would be the stock market to hit record lows or inflation to get up to the levels that it was during the height of the OPEC crisis in the 1970s.

Reactions: SLD
Something Swiz WON'T be watching:

Prices for food at home fell 0.2 percent in April, according to the Labor Department's consumer price index (CPI), the closely watched inflation gauge.

Something Swiz WON'T be watching:

Prices for food at home fell 0.2 percent in April, according to the Labor Department's consumer price index (CPI), the closely watched inflation gauge.
I just got an 18 pack of grade A large eggs from Kroger for $2.89. Doesn't seem too bad to me.

The one thing that would bring a smile to the lips of Republicans these days would be the stock market to hit record lows
Well, the DJIA started at 40.94 points, in May of 1896; I suspect that if it fell below 40 points (a decline of over 39,800 points, or 99.998%), even the MAGA crowd wouldn't be able to raise much of a smile.

Donald Trump has vowed to immediately halt offshore wind energy projects “on day one” of a new term as US president, in his most explicit threat yet to the industry and the latest in a series of promises to undo key aspects of the transition to cleaner energy. “We are going to make sure that that ends on day one,” Trump, the presumptive Republican nominee for November’s presidential election, said of the offshore wind farms. “I’m going to write it out in an executive order. It’s going to end on day one.”

Teh Gruaniad

(y)
And that's somehow supposed to be good?

Don't think too much about it. If Biden were anti-Wind and the Psychopath pro-Wind, the Ilk would be just as happy to agree with their Master.

More Facebook posts. Along with a comment from someone. IMG_7545.jpeg

Nobody is perfect, but at least he has a brain !
And he ain’t no Damn Politician, He’s a businessman and that’s what we need !!!!!!!!

Oh sheesh. I don’t know where to begin. He really could shoot someone on fifth avenue and they’d still vote for him.

Back
Top Bottom