• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Aurora

hurtinbuckaroo

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
laissez le bon temps rouler
I hope some of you are getting a look at the aurora. This is the strongest storm to hit Earth in nearly 20 years, and the display is apparently reaching as far as the southern US states. Another blast was expected last night and will hit today and tomorrow.

We were blocked last night. Today is suny, but it’s expected to cloud over by evening. Tomorrow is a washout. I’ve only seen it once, about 25 years ago, in Maryland. Undulating green curtains clearly visible to the naked eye.

Won’t get a chance to seek out a dark location but will see what I might see in my relatively urban area.

Probably going to be too cloudy to see anything tonight here.

Last night’s cloud map perfectly blanketed every member of my family, in three different states. I think it’s time to sacrifice something.

IMG_4485.jpeg

My sister is in Mackinaw City where they had clear skies. She said it was amazing but didn't get any good photos.

Too bad too. Photos of the Aurora with the Mackinac Bridge at night would have been amazing.

Back
Top Bottom