• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

R.I.P. Yevgeny Prigozhin

ideologyhunter

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheism/beatnikism
Russian state media are reporting the death of Yevgeny Prigozhin of the Wagner Group in a small jet plane crash north of Moscow. Yevy, of course, led the revolt against the Kremlin in June. How ironic then, after fears for his well-being, that he should die in August, purely through the vagaries of fortune and fate.
To calculate those vagaries, no doubt, some would put in engine failure; some would put in weather conditions; some would put in the age of the Russian air fleet; some would putin -- excuse me, put in -- the operation of blind chance. And somewhere in there, one might find the answer.

No, no, just coincidence. The Kremlin is looking into it. It really is.
article said:
A “specially established commission” has started “investigating the circumstances and causes of the accident,” the Russian Federal Agency for Air Transport said in a statement posted to its Telegram channel.
A specially established commission of coverups.

Investigator: Odd, it looks like it crashed in the air.
Investigator 2: Like it blew up.
Putin Stooge: *steps in*
Investigator/Investigator 2: Ran out of fuel... pilots drunk... case closed.

Yevy, of course, led the revolt against the Kremlin in June. How ironic then, after fears for his well-being, that he should die in August, purely through the vagaries of fortune and fate.
… exactly on the date of the 2 month anniversary of his treason! Amazing.

Investigator: Odd, it looks like it crashed in the air.
Investigator 2: Like it blew up.
Putin Stooge: *steps in*
Investigator/Investigator 2: Ran out of fuel... pilots drunk... case closed.
Investigator 3: (holds up dead mouse) Look! Mouse! Mouse is answer! Here, look, mouse eat bolt holding fuel tank in place. Fuel tank break, spill fuel, fuel burn, jet kaput. All because of mouse! (hands mouse to Investigator 2) Here, Yuri, take mouse and dispose of. No media contact with mouse! Press conference, done!

Investigator 3: (holds up dead mouse) Look! Mouse! Mouse is answer! Here, look, mouse eat bolt holding fuel tank in place. Fuel tank break, spill fuel, fuel burn, jet kaput. All because of mouse! (hands mouse to Investigator 2) Here, Yuri, take mouse and dispose of. No media contact with mouse! Press conference, done!
Sure, blame it on Disney wokeness!

Luckily,
Nobody was stupid enough to get aboard an aircraft he told everyone important that he would be flying on.

Right.
Tom

We joke, but there is a chance - a small one - that one of the dozen or so people on this plane was just a regular person doing a job. One of the pilots or flight crew who was like "I know my boss is a piece of shit, but I need this job right now." Or maybe a friend or kid of someone like that son of the rich guy who was terrified to get on the sub, but did it to make his dad happy.

Or maybe they were all Wagner folks who got what was coming to them.

I'm just trying to find someone to feel sympathy for. I'm trying real hard, Ringo...

We joke, but there is a chance - a small one - that one of the dozen or so people on this plane was just a regular person doing a job. One of the pilots or flight crew who was like "I know my boss is a piece of shit, but I need this job right now." Or maybe a friend or kid of someone like that son of the rich guy who was terrified to get on the sub, but did it to make his dad happy.

Or maybe they were all Wagner folks who got what was coming to them.

I'm just trying to find someone to feel sympathy for. I'm trying real hard, Ringo...

I honestly did consider this moral aspect.
Prighozhin earned it. Maybe his family as well.
But did everyone on the plane even know what was happening?

Who knows?
Tom

Russian state media are reporting the death of Yevgeny Prigozhin of the Wagner Group in a small jet plane crash north of Moscow. Yevy, of course, led the revolt against the Kremlin in June. How ironic then, after fears for his well-being, that he should die in August, purely through the vagaries of fortune and fate.
To calculate those vagaries, no doubt, some would put in engine failure; some would put in weather conditions; some would put in the age of the Russian air fleet; some would putin -- excuse me, put in -- the operation of blind chance. And somewhere in there, one might find the answer.
Is there a special level of Hell for people who die under deeply suspicious circumstances but who kind of deserved it as they themselves were terrible, terrible people? They could call it Jeffrey Epstein Ward perhaps.

Social-media channels close to Wagner said Russian air defenses shot down the jet, an Embraer Legacy 600. Video footage posted by onlookers showed what looked like the trail of a missile and the plane falling from the sky with one wing missing.

Paramilitary Leader Prigozhin Is Killed in Crash, Russia Says

Shot down by Ruski Air defenses? Okay. Vlad is gonna need a few more body doubles I would think. The folks hunting him now aren't easily put off.

Yeah, an airplane would have been one of the things I'd never get on in his situation. Forget flying in one over Russian soil in one. What an idiot.

What’s the “two Wagner planes” story?
Perhaps Priggy was on plane 2, and he or Pootey planted a bomb on plane 1.

Back
Top Bottom