• Welcome to the Internet Infidels Discussion Board.

What Are You Eating Today?

Jack in the Box eggrolls. Mom made a special request, and for about the next year she pretty much gets what she wants.
I was eating at Jack in the Box while reading this! JitB has a Simpson's Halloween "Treehouse of Horrors" menu for a limited time. I had a "Krusty Burger of Terror". 🫤 Wish I woulda had eggrolls.
 
We order subs and pizza from a local family shop.

But I don't think that I've eaten anything from chain fast food in 20 years.

Does Jersey Mike subs count? I do them sometimes but they are 50% more expensive than the family owned shop and they don't have a freaking toaster for the sub rolls.
 
I've wondered about eggrolls ever since "With Six You Get Eggroll", many, many years ago. I've never seen them on the menu here.

Your post prompted me to google.

Spring rolls. OK
 
JitB eggrolls are some of the best I've had. It seems entirely absurd given that it's fast food, but they really are good. Enough so that when I go pick up chinese food, I'll swing by JitB instead of ordering eggrolls from there.
 
Today is what we call "Margaret Day" because Margaret is our favorite waitress at the best barbecue place in Georgia. I usually have chopped chicken, cole slaw and a baked sweet potato and instead of cornbread, I get a burger bun so I can make a nice sandwich. I usually order the large size so I can bring home half it to the dogs. Of course, the sauce is always on the side as I don't like much sauce and the dogs certainly don't need to eat it. Plus, on Wednesdays, if you're old, you get a tea or soft drink with your meal for free.

I guess tonight we'll have Amy's vegetarian dinners to make up for the big lunch. Or maybe baked salmon with fresh veggies.
 
Grilled pork steaks and corn on the cob for dinner last night. The steaks had been in the freezer for over a year so it was time to use them.
 
Back
Top Bottom