• Welcome to the Internet Infidels Discussion Board.

Which movie did you watch today and how would you rate it?

The Housemaid

I really can't reveal much about the movie without revealing the entire plot. I will say it's a horror thriller that is quite well acted by two of the three main characters. Sidney Sweeney comes off as a tiny bit flat (unlike her fantastic rack) as the live-in maid who has to deal with the mother who hired her when it becomes apparent the mother is literally quite crazy and dangerous. And then the plot twists.

7.5 and well worth a watch.
Thanks for that. I've gone back and forth on whether or not to pay the astronomical $5.99 fee to rent this one. Thus, since I'm now going to rent it, I'm holding you liable and you can expect a letter from my lawyer should I disagree with you about the quality of this movie.
Zip is right. It's a good flick. I've actually seen it twice. To describe what's good about it would amount to spoilers, so I won't. If you don't like it you can hassle me about it.
 
Backrooms

86% on Rotten Tomatoes. Said to be the best horror movie of the year.

If you get a little rattled by being in a corn maze, this movie will freak the fuck right out of you.

A furniture store owner finds a strange door in the basement of his store. It leads to an endless dimension of rooms and hallways and terror.
 
Last edited:
Backrooms

86% on Rotten Tomatoes. Said to be the best horror movie of the year.

If you get a little rattled by being in a corn maze, this movie will freak the fuck right out of you.

A furniture store owner finds a strange door in the basement of his store. It leads to an endless dimension of rooms and hallways and terror.
Ever see Exit 8, A Japanese film?
 
Backrooms

86% on Rotten Tomatoes. Said to be the best horror movie of the year.

If you get a little rattled by being in a corn maze, this movie will freak the fuck right out of you.

A furniture store owner finds a strange door in the basement of his store. It leads to an endless dimension of rooms and hallways and terror.
Ever see Exit 8, A Japanese film?
Nope. Never heard of it. I'll look it up.

ETA: Trailer looked pretty cool.
 
The ruthless man had Ruth,
He tied her in a knot;
And while this man had Ruth,
The man with ruth did not.



Wait...this can be improved...
 
Back
Top Bottom